The program is open to graduates of recognized postgraduate training institutes and includes psychologists, social workers, psychiatrists, and certified psychoanalysts.
Applicants must have a minimum of two years of clinical experience after having completed psychoanalytic training.
Please note: A maximum of 8 candidates are admitted to each class in order to facilitate an atmosphere in which the complex supervisory process can be discussed in depth.
Applications for fall 2017 will be accepted beginning March 1, 2017. To be considered, applications must include:
- Completed application form
- Application fee of $75 (non-refundable)
- Letter of verification of graduation from your institute, if other than NIP
- Letters of recommendation from your supervisors, including a current supervisor if you have one:
- 2 letters of recommendation if you are an NIP graduate
- 3 letters of recommendation if you are a graduate of another institute
- Copy of your NYS license
- Copy of your current malpractice insurance certificate