The 2-year Clinical Affiliate Program offers EMDR-trained clinicians an opportunity to deepen and integrate their trauma treatment skills within a stimulating and supportive learning community.
As an Affiliate Clinician in the NIP Trauma Treatment Center, you will:
- Provide trauma treatment to 3 NIP Trauma Treatment Center patients in your own office.
- Be reimbursed $35 per 60 minute session.
- Participate in low cost, small group supervision with EMDRIA-approved Consultants ($45/supervisory hour).
- Attend the Integrative Trauma Program's acclaimed monthly Saturday Clinical Seminar Series. Seminars meet from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm and provide presentations on varied aspects of trauma treatment. Presenters are senior faculty members and supervisors in the Integrative Trauma Program, and are trauma experts within the NYC community.
- Be matched with an individual Adviser for contact and support regarding training, clinical, and/or administrative matters.
Qualified applicants are licensed mental health practitioners who:
- Are experienced clinicians trained in EMDR and are familiar with psychodynamic/psychoanalytic theory and practice,
- Have a basic understanding of psychological trauma
Program supervisors are EMDRIA-approved Consultants who are trained in additional models of trauma treatment, which may include Somatic Experiencing (SE), Internal Family Systems (IFS), Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP), and Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (SP). Supervision hours may accrue toward an application for EMDRIA certification.
For additional information about the Affiliate Clinician Program, please contact Gregory Carson, LCSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org