As an NIP Psychology Intern, responsibilities include:
- conducting telephone and live intake interviews
- seeing up to 10 patients (depending on patient availability)
- attending a weekly 2.5 hour lecture series and weekly case seminar (along with social work interns and psychology externs)
- attending a weekly 1.5 hour group supervision
- attending once weekly individual supervision
NIP Psychology Internships are a paid, two year, 20 hour per week commitment. Interns receive $200 weekly, vacation after 6 months, and student rates for all NIP programs.
This program is open only to those who are currently enrolled in a psychology PhD or PsyD program.
- Interview (please contact Arline Fireman at 212.866.5290 to schedule)
- References – a minimum of 2 references are required
- College transcripts
- Please do not submit any additional personal documentation unless requested.